September 13, 2010

Some new Armor!


September 13, 29484 Rubi-Ka Universal Time.

Im am so happy! After talking with the "Good Time" Party Mixer and doing some work for man in the ruins of Omni-2 as well as a clinically insane woman pretending to be a secret spy, i was able to assemble the parts needed for this new suit of armor. Its a tad snug, but comfortable and the helmet is a tad too big for my head... Im thinking of just leaving back at my apartment. The weird thing is that the armor feels tingling on my skin, as if it was moving, breathing... I questioned the Party Mixer about the armor some after i fisrt wore it and he said something jokingly about  the "Clan of prophecy" and how they "brought forth life" into the armor for "all true seekers of life and bliss". I just laughed at him and went on my merry way... Im now regretting not listening more... The armor almost feels symbiotic somewhat but without the cons of a parasite wiggling around you.

I call it a win for me as I get to keep my credits for other things like food... Mmm... Smell a Bronto Burger nearby. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment