September 16, 2010

My TSE education is really paying itself off!


September 16, 29484 Rubi-Ka Universal Time.

Look at this robot! I swear i was almost drooling at the though to Clutch's AI program nestled snugly it that massive sensor peripheral array! Word around the coffee shop is that its name is called the "Trash King" and that he actually has been slowly developing his own AI while being master-less! Some people talk that he went rogue and killed his master in a fit or rage, others say he was abused and ran off. Either way, he was able to construct that massive chassis and upload himself into it, so that shows the immense power it processes.

Reason why i share this pic with you is that I was around the area where this monolith of a bot rests, looking for some salavge in the shape of a Techno-Scavaneger Brain as I was in dire need of its mechanical library to upgrade my Tinker pistol that I made during the last term of my classes. I did end up finding the item i needed and upgraded my pistol into a Mender pistol. It feels a tad lighter and has a whole lot more recoil.

Fear me mobs of Rubi-Ka!


Oh and I am getting better at my craft! I was able to construct a full suit of Carbonum Armor today from some Carbonum Plates found in the vendor shops in Old Athens. It feels natural, unlike that Living Cyber armor i was wearing. It is a tad heavy on the shoulders though  and looking for some adjustment straps to help alleviate the weight.

I have that clawed monstrosity's number now!

No comments:

Post a Comment