September 14, 2010

New faces and new diggs


Well as the night rolled in, i took a moment to reflect on what transpired in the Subway to run into a few peculiar people.The first being that suit with the briefcase to the right of the pic i uploaded from the grid stream.

A Mr. Atticus "Wolfowitz" Morgan, Attorney at Law, Apartment 4-4 West Athens from what this business cards says that he oh-so discreetly handed me when i formally greeted him. He seemed like a nice fellow when we concluded that Clutch's VCS (Voice Communication Synthesizer for those that are mechanically inept) was malfunctioning and he left a helping hand. His Droid on the other hand, Niles was its name if i recall correctly, wasn't so forthcoming. After calling us meat-bags, he ended up corrupting Clutch into acting strange, prompting me to shut him down for a few.

It was then the hooded man to the right came about. From the get go, i was a tad nervous, but introduced myself as not to be rude... To my surprise, his face... his hands had scales! He even had a forked tongue! Creeped me into submission on the spot until Atticus reassured that he was a good man, named a Mr. Kenneth "Nulion" Age, after doing some research when i got settled into my new apartment (gotta love knowing a fixer as a friend) Oh speaking of apartments, i will share that in a minute as well...

Where was I... Oh yeah, Mr. Age come to find out was disfigured by Omni-Tek scientists in a place called Biomare in the far reaches of are in Rubi-Ka outside of Bliss. I felt bad for him as I personally could not live with myself by living like he is... Though he does seem to posses some rather interesting qualities, like the sense of smell being heightened. Was quiet interested how Mr. Atticus is into "cheap blow and hookers" as he mentioned verbatim whe i asked Mr. Age to smell him. Men...

To be frank, i felt happy to meet them and hoped we meet again.


Ah my new apartment... Come to find out there was an opening right next to Mr Atticus's home and office in Apt 4-3 of West Athens. I guess it belonged to some weird smelly guy that i think has his scent still lingering around a bit, but that's debatable. Anyways, I still need some more things as it isn't quiet a home, but more of a crash pad and a place to have Clutch recharge his batteries.

I do think i will like it there as there is a coffee bar right next door as well as a grid entrance so it is very commuter friendly. Will have to try the coffee in the cafe sometime... perhaps tomorrow.

Well until then, Fare thee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment