September 12, 2010

Graduating from Tir School of Engineering


September 12, 29484 Rubi-Ka Universal Time

I finally graduated from the Tir School of Engineering today, with honors no less! Was able to meet some of the Clans top brass as well as get a smirk out of Simon Silverstone, which is no easy feat i must tell you.


As you can see in the picture i uploaded from the gridstream, that is my new companion, aptly named "Clutch". As part of our final exam, we had to program an Artificial Intelligence protocol for a donated shell. Was the most difficult thing i have ever did as my major consisted more towards Mechanical Engineering as well as Quantum Physics. Minus an irregular speech pattern (was docked points by the way on the exam), he is fully operational and ready to help me on my quest to achieve the title of "Master Engineer"

During the graduation processions, a man from the "Freelancers Inc" agency stopped by to talk about some job opportunities and gave me his business card. Im thinking of showing up as I am now a working girl and seriously need some credits... Life is alot tougher when your not being supported by the Council of Truth's scholarship program.

Till next time, fare thee well...

No comments:

Post a Comment